Thursday, January 12, 2017

When we met (super short love story)

I used to think love was a fairy tale

A Thing of detailed fantasy stories 
about love that always prevails


Yes I've had relationships before where I thought I was in love


That's it she's the one there's no-one else

Where I felt that being with this person is a must
But as time went on, I realized I wasn't in love I was in lust

Which is no surprise to anyone that it never lasted
All my relationships always ended up in a relationship casket


But one day, the unpredictable happened. 


I saw you and my heart experienced something new
I couldn't explain it but I felt it rush through me like a speeding comet

It wasn't a lustful desire like I've felt with previous girls
No, on the contrary, it was a feeling of longing, of wanting but not lusting


I didn't know who you were but in seconds your beauty captivated me.

And When you looked at me,
 Your eyes made me feel like I was soaring through the endless skies. 

I couldn't explain what I was experiencing at that moment

But it was something deeper and 

more 
profound

                                               than anything I've ever experienced before

And the reason why that experience was so unexplainable

Than anything I've ever experienced before

Is because at that moment when you looked at me

And I looked at you

You were giving me the same look of awe and fascination


That I was giving you